October 14, 2013

Amsterdam Part 5: Headfirst Coffee

Headfirst Coffee was definitely the coolest, trendiest and modern coffee shop of the bunch. They share the space with another company called Harvest & Co that sells all sorts of vintage furniture and accessories and it turns the place into a rather one of kind space with a rustic and modern feel at the same time. It looked like something you would see in one of those lifestyle magazines.

As we went during the early afternoon, the shop was quite light and airy, but also quite inviting. The staff were super friendly and the coffee was so good, I wanted another cup (but I restrained myself).

I swear this is my last coffee in Amsterdam post! So hopefully, my posts would have given you some options, if you find yourself in Amsterdam and you love coffee. Let me know if you have any other recommendations, on the off chance I find myself back there... I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment