February 6, 2013

A little fuzzy as I type this

I've been a little under the weather for the last 2 days. Today is the first day I could get out of bed and actually do something, despite weakness. I noticed symptoms on Monday morning and tried zapping the flu/cold/whatever-it-is, before it could get any worse and I think it kind of worked. I did everything: skipped the caffeine for herbal tea with honey, hydrated myself all day long with water, sprayed my nose and took painkillers every 4 hours for all the aches and pains.

So, here's hoping that after I post this, I'll have enough energy to walk to the kitchen and prepare supper.

4 comments:

  1. Hope you get better soon! If it's any consolation, I've been down with the flu and an ear infection for the past three days too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well aren't we the happy campers! Hope you get better soon too.

      Delete
  2. Some lovely photos here Nuraan - wishing I didn't have so much work to do and could take a good look through them all! Hopefully I'll have a chance to soon :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you Fleur! hopefully new blog posts will be up soon :)

      Delete