December 11, 2012

Winter has come

Guys, its freezing out there! It hasn't snowed yet, but frost and ice are everywhere. Some lakes and ponds have even turned to ice and we're all trying not to fall on our behinds as we walk through random patches of frost on the pavements. Today my hands went so cold and numb, they actually seemed to be burning, which doesn't make any sense, but I swear that's what it felt like. I feel blessed to be able to come home to a warm heated flat and often think about the homeless at this time of year. Not being able to properly operate my camera with gloves in this weather, as annoying as that might be, is really no big deal.

It's no fun to go out and shoot in this weather, but hopefully it will snow soon. I love shooting in the snow. The harsh whiteness is magic...

For now I leave you with a leaf, so you can have an idea of just how frosty it has become.

No comments:

Post a Comment