December 20, 2012

Streets of London: Southbank Christmas Market

It was such a lovely, sunny winter morning in London, that I just had to capture the beautiful sunlight at the Southbank. My right hand was starting to numb, as I kept taking my glove off to use the camera and almost gave up, but I didn't want to lose the light and just carried on for as long as I could ... frozen hands and all :) 

I didn't nearly capture the Southbank Christmas market as much as I'd liked, so I think I need to wear an extra layer or two if I want to stay out in the cold for longer periods of time! 

Here are just some shots of the market and the crowds and what Southbank looks like around the festive season.

When is it going to snow, people?

1 comment:

  1. Miss London so much this time of the year. And I love Southbank! Great photos :)

    ReplyDelete