July 5, 2012

A new start


This morning I took photos of my breakfast, as I sometimes do, then sat down with my coffee, newspaper and phone (sadly) and made a decision then and there to start this blog today. So I captured that moment and thats what you see above. I have contemplated creating a photo blog for so long now but was reluctant, as I'm not one to blog regularly. However, I realised that I take more photos than I probably should and most of them dont even see the light of day! So hopefully, I will be able to share some of the many photos of my days here with you.

I cant promise that my photos will be interesting, or good for that matter, as I'm not a photographer, but I hope you will enjoy some of what I have captured. This is just me dabbling in what I would call a pretty serious hobby and I hope you'll stick around. Here's to new beginnings..

I might post the pics of this morning's breakfast in a new post - I still have to decide.

3 comments: